This printer is designed to print using an external fanfold feed.
- Open the box, plug it in.
- Open the clam shell, push the button to widen the guide far enough that the tags can fit through.
- Feed the labels in from the back(the printable side should be facing up).
- Leave half a tag sticking out the front, close the lid, push the feed button
- Connect the printer via bluetooth to your phone.
- iOS phone setting>Bluetooth
- The printer name will likely be: RF-BHS.
- Code: 0000
- Open the BlueTrace App, go to settings, push calibrate printer.
From here you can start using your new printer. Here is a video explanation.