Yes. Certain features of the Harvester app are available offline for those operating without wifi or cellular connection. Here are some things to keep in mind when operating offline.
There are things you can and can't do when using the app offline.
- Record new lots and print tags.
- Update existing lots, including adding a temperature record.
- Log in to the app, so remember to make sure you're logged in before heading out.
- Change anything in Settings. Again, make sure you have what you need in Settings before leaving connectivity.
- Export logs. You'll have to do this when you're connected.
* If regularly operating in offline mode, connect to wifi or cellular whenever possible so data you've entered offline can be stored forever. There is no hard and fast requirement, but shoot to connect your device once a week at least.