Printing with the Tagging app is easy. Enter in tag information, then print right away, or print later.
1. Tap the name of the tag, ex: Harvest Tag, at the top of the screen to open the "Tag Switcher", then select the type of tag you'd like to fill out.
2. Enter all the information you'd like to capture about the inventory you're handling. Then tap "Next" at the top of the screen.
As you are filling in the data, you may notice that a list of data (known as a "picker") is displayed to help you quickly make selections. This "picker" is fueled by information from your settings. Visit Settings any time to change/update your picker data.
Also, for speedy data entry, we remember the information you last entered into a tag form. If that data is incorrect, just edit that form field.
3. Enter Quantity and Print right away.
Next, you'll be asked to enter the quantity. And on this screen you need to set a few key bits of information:
- At the very top you can pick if you'd like to print right after saving
- You can select the unit you're using to measure your lot/harvest - bags, boxes, bushels, or you can write in the quantity
- Next enter the total number for that unit, e.g. 25 boxes or 10 pounds
- Next if your unit requires, enter a count per unit, so for a bag or box, you'd need to let the system know how many animals are in each box or bag, example: 100 count - so you'd have 25 bags of 100 count (for bushels, pounds, tonnes, or "write in" you don't need to do this)
- Then let the system know if this was a BULK Harvest - selecting this will print all bulk harvest tag language on your tags "All shellfish in this lot have the same date and area of harvest."
Watch an example of setting quantity and printing below:
4. Reprint when you need to.
Let's say you just harvested and you need to attach tags right now, but you don't know where they are going yet. Print out the tags with the information you have, then later when you know where they are going, head to the log entry, enter the "Ship to" information and print more tags.